GATCA aims to offer parents and educators:
- Access to the latest research and information pertaining to gifted children’s education and development.
- The means and tools to assist gifted children educationally and socially.
- Access to expertise for IQ testing of gifted children.
- A Help Line 94870122 – to get started
- A state-of-the-art library (in Perth Modern School) .
- Free online access to 2 international gifted education journals included in membership fee.
- Parent courses to address prevent and reverse underachievement.
- Discounted online extension/competition preparation courses for children.
- Free Q & A Evenings with a psychologist who has specialist training in gifted children
- Information meetings
- University student tutor/mentor list
- Reading and Math assessments
- Singapore Math and science resources.
- A chess club during term
- Children’s Holiday Workshops
Vice President: Rosemary
Publicity Officer: Ray
Finance Project Adviser: Roger
Project Development Officer: Amanda