Thinking of trying one of GATCA’s web-based extension programs?
After some competition testing preparation for over the xmas holidays?
Usually $40 for GATCA members – now $20 (subscription expires end of Feb 2017)
A complete web-based k – 12 program
- Access to remediation, extension or acceleration
- Free printable individualised student workbooks
- Full range of printable and online NAPLAN assessment tools
- Webinars, video tutorials and technical support portal.
- Assign work, check results with the smart phone app
Usually $18 – now $10, or if you sign up for Mathletics as well $5 (also available to existing GATCA Mathletics subscribers). Subscription expires end of Feb. 2017.
A complete on-line program that facilitates the development of critical spelling awareness.
- Complete training: guides, video tutorials, webinars and workshops
- Tech support
- A library of on-line work books, word lists, year by year lists, diagnostic tools and NAPLAN practice
- Writing practice and text organisers
- Grammar and punctuation workbooks with activities for students with a corresponding teacher support book.
- Standard benchmark Assessment Tools
Usually $40 – now $20 (subscription expires end of Feb. 2017)
A web-based science education program for years 7 and 8, excellent enrichment for upper primary school students and a perfect revision tool for year 9 & 10 students..
Bringing the theory of science to life.
- Students have their own customisable avatar, research lab, observatory and access to over 100 unique 3D environments
- Printable lesson guides for every topic.
- Student progress tracking with diagnostic challenges.
- Powerful teacher/parent resources at your fingertips: comprehensive print resources and hundreds of HD videos.